- Odorless, dust proof, water & oil resistant
- Durable; tear & puncture resistant. High elasticity and tensile strength
- Strong 850 denier polypropylene with double ties. Hemmed top single sewn seams.
- Ideal for construction applications, road applications and semi-permanent construction of dikes, levees and berms.
- If protected from UV rays, polypropylene will last indefinitely.
- Economical. Almost half the cost of burlap.
- Sold in bales of 1000 or in bundles of 100. Minimum order 100 (Please note that freight costs may exceed product cost on small orders).
- Rugged construction with hemmed top and double sewn seams
- Ideal for temporary construction of dikes, levees and berms.
- Best choice for use with concrete mixture (5:1 sand & portland)
- Best choice for use in seeding applications
- Biodegradable: Burlap rots away after approximately 30 days
- Sold in bales of 1000 or bundles of 50. Minimum order of 50. (Please note that freight costs may exceed the product cost on small orders).